We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC upgrades

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
ERC upgrades

Anyone recently try and upgrade their room at the Excellence Riviera Cancun (ERC) when they arrived to check in? We were thinking of upgrading when we arrive (Sunday, June 16), but when I search the travel sites right now to see if the club rooms and swim-up suites are available they appear to be all booked (just the honeymoon suites are available). If you've had experience with this pls. advise. Thx.

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
359 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC upgrades

Hi Scott ! what we did was call ahead, email ahead and let them know that you wanted to upgrade. They simply saved the RTT that we had wanted and we paid at check in.

2. Re: ERC upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 13:05
Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC upgrades

thanks, I've written to ERC but haven't heard back re: that

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC upgrades

huh??

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ERC upgrades

Don't know about ERC but just returned from EPM and we did EC and tried to upgrade to a RTT, really thought it wouldn't be a problem! Wrong! They where totally booked for RTT in EC. Seems they are and have been extremely busy and booked! I'd do it now!

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ERC upgrades

Forgive the question, but what's an RTT? In any event, I think there is an issue with availability, bc if I tried to book one of the swim-up suites or club suites during our dates they're all sold out now. Frankly, at this point I'd just be happy with some sort of ocean view on a high floor with a king bed. Thanks for all the help.

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
359 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ERC upgrades

RTT = Roof Top Terrace, hence the RTT. To be honest it took me a few times before i picked up on it also.

8. Re: ERC upgrades

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 13:05
Kent England
Level Contributor
512 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ERC upgrades

Hi, could you PM me the bigger picture as well. I would love to know more

Many thanks

10. Re: ERC upgrades

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 June 2013, 01:35