We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean coral

Nantwich, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean coral

Hi all,

We are staying here in Sept, looking forward to staying at the resort but a few things I'm reading are making me think about it. First is the privilege or not. We were not even asked when booked he holiday. Have since read that you don't get certain drinks and certain meals come at an extra cost???? Certain pools are for privilege only.

Also what are the best excursions to go on that go from this resort? We want to go coco bongo but been advised to go VIP to this. Any help on these would be great, we never been to Mexico before!!!

East Molesey...
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean coral

We are going in 3 weeks time and can not wait!!

From what I understand, having read loads of the reviews, is that all of the pools are available to everyone! There is a pool located near to the privilege section however is actually the quiet pool that anyone can use.

I hope this helps!!

:-)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean coral

Hi Rosskempongreece, we have also booked to stay here September 5th - 19th, when are you going to be there?? : )

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,605 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean coral

IMHO I highly suggest the Privilege upgrade...but others may disagree with me. This is a 3 1/2 -4 star resort that is made 4-5 star by adding the Privilege. If you have not traveled to many all-inclusives, you may be very happy without Privilege. We really liked the location of the Privilege rooms. We loved breakfast in the Privilege Lounge-menu breakfast rather than buffet, and a fabulous outdoor dining overlooking the ocean. We did have breakfast at the buffet for one day, and the food was fine. But...we enjoyed the quietness of the Privilege Lounge. Free computers as well as WiFi are available in the Privilege Lounge. The last perk is that you are able to make dinner reservations. For us, I am super glad we made the decision to book Privilege. Click on my name and you can access my review. If you have any specific questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Nantwich, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean coral

Not till towards the end of sept so will miss your stay.

5. Re: Ocean coral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 06:18