We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,083 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

Hi, Can someone describe the bathroom set up at SSS in a Preferred Club Jr. Suite. Shower and toilet area especially (with or without doors, frosted glass, door to the floor, etc).

Are there any doors or closure to the rest of the bedroom area?

Are there double sinks?

Thanks so much.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,749 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

Hi

If you check out my album for SSS you will find shots of the bathroom area which is very cleverly designed in my opinion

slickpic.com/u/…

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
621 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

I love the bathrooms at SSS. Yes the shower in most rooms is open but it's big enough for two people as is the double Jacuzzi tub. Double sinks with lots of counter space and a shelf below. The commode area does have a door and most important a fan. If you look at the posted pictures you can filter by Bathrooms and there are many good ones there.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,083 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

Thanks so much FFM and dawns.

I am asking because I am researching a ladies only vacation for next April and we went to ERC this past, and loved it, however, we did want to try something different.

I love my roommate, but do not want to see all her 'secrets'!! ; )

Does the mirror between the bedroom and tub slide closed. That would work perfectly for some shower and toilet privacy.

Thanks again.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
621 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

Yes it does. I went in both April and July with two different g friends and we were all fine with it. Just came back from another trip in August and going back in September. Just love the place and feel so blessed to be able to go back so often. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,749 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

The sliding mirror is a great feature as for those that want to you can transform the bathroom area from open plan to totally enclosed

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,083 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

Thanks so much!

Chicago
Level Contributor
660 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

How was the atmosphere for a girls trip dawnsdlite? Considering this spot in Jan? Was the nightlife good? Is it all couples? Thanks for any info

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,749 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

When we were at SSS we saw more Non-Couples than any other resort of that type we have been to

I think the funky style of it attracts other groups apart from couples

Great resort with a great nigh time feel to it

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,083 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

I have been reading a lot about SSS, and many say that the beach is not that great. Can you guys comment on the entry and rocks? Thanks.

Also, the Preferred Level has some nice perks, but not a special section on the beach or it's own pool, like Excellence RC. Is that correct? Is the beach spread out enough?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,749 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bathrooms at Secrets Silversands Questions

axaj

You are correct that SSS does not have a PC beach area

Although they have improved a beach area a lot on the last few years there are still a huge amount of rocks, etc in the water which makes entering a little difficult

If you check out my photo albums for it you will find several shots of the beach

slickpic.com/u/…

It is a great resort but the beach is not its best feature