We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage on ADO bus

Level Contributor
50 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage on ADO bus

Is there an over head compartment on the bus for carry on luggage or does all luggage go into the main luggage compartment?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,051 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage on ADO bus

the overheads are for small bags only

e.g. my carry on that went on the plane above my seat WILL NOT fit in the overhead on an ADO bus

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,367 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage on ADO bus

Large luggage underneath. Small stuff overhead.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,824 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage on ADO bus

Depends on the size of your carryon. My carryon fits in the overhead so I usually have nothing to check.

Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
804 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage on ADO bus

If your concern is the security of your bags, do not worry. No one is going to bother your bags. In addition, if you will be getting off the bus at Puerto Morelos, you will be one of very few, if not the only people getting off in PM, so no one else will have access to your bags - the driver will open the luggage compartment, you will get your bags, and the rest of the passengers will continue on to Playa.

5. Re: Luggage on ADO bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2014, 05:16