We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursion suggestions with toddler

Bonney Lake...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excursion suggestions with toddler

My family and I will be traveling to PM for a week in Dec, stay at Azul beach hotel. There are 4 adults and one 2yr old. I was looking for a excursion/day trip that would be suitable for a 2yr old yet fun and exciting for us adults. We would love to snorkel or see some historic sites. He would love sea life and any animals. We will have a small stroller so we don't have to carry him everywhere and we could also take turns if snorkeling or something. Anyone done an excursion with a little one in tow? Thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursion suggestions with toddler

TA has a list tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g240327-Activiti…

The ecopark sounds like it would work. I don't have critters so not sure what attracts a 2 year old.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
564 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursion suggestions with toddler

Crococun Zoo. Also the beach area in Puerto Morelos is great for kids...no big pounding waves, sandy bottom to enter the water. Give kids a sand pail and shovel and they will entertain themselves for hours. Adults can swim, snorkel, picnic,... You can also rent umbrellas and chairs for the day for sun/heat.

Bonney Lake...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursion suggestions with toddler

Thanks for the suggestions. One reason we picked Azul Beach Hotel is it's reputation for a good beach area and they have all the pails and such for kids to play with.

Taresa

4. Re: Excursion suggestions with toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 06:19