We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner suggestions and a transportation question

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner suggestions and a transportation question

We'll be spending one night in PM in a couple of weeks, enroute from Belize to the Cancun airport. Staying right in town, looking for dinner suggestions. Not fancy, just fun and good. I don't care what type of food.

Does anyone know what a cab would cost from downtown PM to the airport? Would a transfer be cheaper? I tried looking on Best Day's website, but, the hotel we're staying at isn't on their list....We don't need a private transfer.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner suggestions and a transportation question

The taxi from PM to CUN is 350 pesos. For one way a private transfer wont save you. If you look at top questions on the main PM page you will see a link to taxi cost from airport. You can get a lot of info there if you want to cab it or look at alternatives.

If I had one night to eat in PM no way I would miss Tacos.com. Don't read into the name. It does not have a web site or computers. Pure family run small local establishment with great food and reasonable prices.

Timmins, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner suggestions and a transportation question

We just returned from spending 14 days in Puerto and can honestly say that almost all the places we ate at were very good. As Preziam said Tacos.com was exceptionally good and we loved it there. Other restaurants we thought were excellent were El Pesquero, I Wanna Pizza and Los Gauchos. Also, you HAVE to do breakfast or lunch at El Nicho as their food is amazing. The only disappointments were Tejones Locos and La Casa Del Farito (except for the clam chowder which was very good). Enjoy!

3. Re: Dinner suggestions and a transportation question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 05:18