We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

We are headed to El Cid with our 2 kids January 11-17. Our kids are 17 and 10 and we are super excited. Would love to see who else is headed there the same time. Also, would love any tips from anyone that has been there before!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,846 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

Week after, warm up the resorts for us.

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

I am sure it is going to be warm with the cold weather we have. I am sure it is much colder for you guys! I will try to let you know how it was before you go!!

NY
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

Our family will be at EL Cid from January 9th thru the 21

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

That is awesome! So excited to go and get away from the snow. Do you have kids as well? Really hoping there are some kids there my children's age!

5. Re: El Cid January 11-17 Anyone Else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18