We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

Westchester...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

Going to El Cid in about 4 weeks. Does it have WIFI in the rooms (or anywhere on the property)? Thought I read somewhere that there is a daily cost. Anyone's experience with WIFI at El Cid would be greatly appreciated.

Grand Haven...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

following thread, as I'm interested in this too. :)

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,032 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

$60 for a week......

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
775 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

WIFI is $15 a day or $60 a week. they worn you right up front of two things : Signal rarely works inside any rooms they encourage you go on balcony, 2. This price is per device a cookie is placed on device do not clear cookies while there or try to use password on another device.

I paid the $60 and could not get signal barely anywhere so when I went to concierge they told me to come into lobby and grab the wifi stream titled lobby. I did that and got full signal every night I would just kick back on a couch plugged in and upload pics respond to emails etc.. while watching live music with drink service to me.

Westchester...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
2,875 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

Click on my name and read my review. I gave some detailed info.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,032 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

Clicking on your name, the reviews, brings up all the El Cid reviews, not your specific review...but I found it.

7. Re: El Cid Hotel & Marina WIFI??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 07:18