We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Morelos snorkeling Tour

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Morelos snorkeling Tour

Is there any glassbottom boat for snorkeling tour in Puerto Morelos,Mexico,

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,756 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Morelos snorkeling Tour

Hi Johncsomor;

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Puerto Morelos forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g240327-i395-Puerto…

I would suggest posting your question on that forum.

Best Regards

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Morelos snorkeling Tour

Hi John,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Puerto Morelos forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
775 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Morelos snorkeling Tour

Yes there is you would taxi or drive the 1 mile or so into town and down at the docks there is a glass bottom and many other snorkeling tours available.

4. Re: Puerto Morelos snorkeling Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 06:19