We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Now Sapphire pool temperature summer

Does anyone know how warm the pools (including the prefered pool) are in the summer - I like to spend a long time in the pool but like it to be like a warm bath as i have arthritis.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,155 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now Sapphire pool temperature summer

Oh yeah, the pool is warm in the summertime ..... especially around the swim-up bar!

FWIW, Secrets Silversands has a proper hot tub that overlooks the ocean and that`s plenty warm.

scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now Sapphire pool temperature summer

Thanks for the info - hot tub sounds great but I have 4 kids aged 5 to 15 so need good kids clubs so can't go to an adults only until 2028 unless I can find some kind person to look after the tribe!!

Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
95 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Now Sapphire pool temperature summer

LOL That's why we drink around the swim up bar! To forget why it's warm.

4. Re: Now Sapphire pool temperature summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:30