We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

Hi Guys,

My fiancé and myself went to Ocean Coral & Turquesa (Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos area) a few years back and fell in love. So much so, that we would like to get married there next year. I just want to speak to anyone at all who has had a wedding there or been to a wedding there to gauge an idea of how it went? Anyone else who had a wedding elsewhere and loved it speak up also please :)

Thanks! :)

Julia

17 replies to this topic
Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
85 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

Been there a number of times when weddings were going on just south of the privilege beach area, and spectated a bit on a few. Have not participated in one there, however we did have our daughter and son-in-law enjoy a wonderful honeymoon at OCT. A friend of ours did attend a wedding there and had a wonderful time all around. If you got a good vibe for the place, as it seems you did like we have, don't fret, book it! The only thing you may take a hard look at is time of year, as availability may vary for a good size group. Email H10, they should be able to get you the info you need for an event like that. Good luck, and congrats!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

I'm getting married there the end of this month...if you are still looking to get married there I can let you know how it was when I get back.

Victoria, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

Hi my daughter was married at the ocean coral turquesa on may 16 2014.it was the most incredible ,beautiful,Fantastic wedding.Thevresort the people that worked there,the whole atmosphere,the food at the wedding was just incredible.Everyone that attended was just blown away at how beautiful it was.we purchased the top wedding package which included photographers who were fabulous( we were very worried about photos as we heard some people say that the photographers were not good.well ours was Fantastic I cannot remember their names but could ask my daughter,if you want to know.The gentlemen that took the video was also fabulous ,everyone cried when they watched it back home,fabulous quality.You will not be disappointed Anna and Danielmand the wedding team are just unbelievable .They take so much care in each and every wedding they do .Wow is all I can say.good luck if you have any questions please just ask,we had no one to contact and were very concerned.Bonnie

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

First of all congrats to your daughter. I am also planning on getting married there next year. I did visit the resort and like everyone on this forum fell in love with the place and that is where my fiance proposed to me. I was a bit worried about the photographer and video because I also heard that they weren't really good, but now reading this makes me feel so much better. If you don't mind me asking how was the decorations, food and cake for the reception? And also did you book the DJ through the resort as well? Thanks

7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

My fiancé and I are literally a few days away from booking this resort for our Weddingmoon as well!! I have so many questions about the wedding here. I too am interested in the food, the cake, the décor. Does anyone have any feedback, suggestions or FYI's?

Southern California
Level Contributor
12,413 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

scookie, start a new thread please, this one is over a year old and the OP has not posted since. TY.

North Las Vegas...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

We have our wedding booked here for next June 2016.. I too would love more recent feedback of others experiences :-)

Abbey

Menasha, Wisconsin
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

There is a facebook page for OCT weddings were brides and future brides have posted their experiences and questions. It's a great resource!

7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

I have tdied to find that facebook page but the only ones I have seen had very little in for or posts for that matter. Can you tell me exactly what it is called?

7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?

I have tdied to find that facebook page but the only ones I have seen had very little in for or posts for that matter. Can you tell me exactly what it is called?

Reply to: WEDDING HELP! Anyone get married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted