We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revive Bar at ERC

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Revive Bar at ERC

Hi - in the times we've been to ERC we have never visited the Revive bar. Do they have vegetables and other ingredients such as protein powder in addition to fruit choices? Thanks in advance.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
418 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

The one at EPM does as I recall, not been to ERC yet though. We will be rectifying that in 7 weeks, 5 days :)

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

Thanks a lot. I may post the question on the Other forum. For us, we're 24 days away. Can't wait.

Toronto
Level Contributor
51 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

EPM's Revive bar had pretty much everything, but appeared to be closed very often. I would assume that ERC is similar in this regard.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

thanks, I guess we'll just have to find out when we're there.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,459 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

I must admit that anytime we have been by it at ERC or EPM it has been open

In fact a couple of years back we sunbathed very close to the Revive Bar at ERC for several days and it was always open

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

Thanks, we're going to try to check it out in a couple of weeks when we're there. Kind of a last minute decision as we will be in south-east US so we're going to ERC for 5 nights.

7. Re: Revive Bar at ERC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:19