We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC - A Few Questions....

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ERC - A Few Questions....

Hi, all - We are going to ERC at the end of April (super excited!!!) and have a few questions:

1. Are pool/beach towels provided in the rooms (Excellence Club), or in kiosks near the pools?

2. Are there retractable clotheslines in the bathroom/shower?

3. Has anyone noticed decaf tea served in the restaurants for breakfast, or should I pack my own teabags?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but these are just a few that I can't seem to find answers to in the forum.

Thanks in advance!! :-)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,613 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

Hi

Yes to all three questions

Feel free to PM me with any further questions you cannot find answer to as we have been several times and will be returning again in June

Edited: 11 April 2014, 08:04
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

We're here now so will try to answer any questions you may have ....

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
793 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

Beach Towels can be obtained from the Towel Huts around the pool/beach not in your room.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

Thanks everyone....

NoSnow - Hope you're enjoying yourself!!

FF - Nice to see you here!! If I have any other questions, I'll pm you, or just post here - thanks for the offer to help!! :-)

Two weeks from tomorrow - getting excited!!

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

nj2pdc--We will also be there April 26 til May 3. Flying from Philadelphia. Can't wait!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

Hi, PACURN - We're spltting our stay this time - three night at ERC and three nights at another resort. Looking forward to vacation after this horrible winter!!

But...now I'm trying to figure out how I can lose 10 lbs. in two weeks, LOL!!! :-)

Level Contributor
239 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

There will be two pool towels by the jacuzzi tub in your room. They replace them daily. You can get extras from the beach butlers.

Clifton Park, New...
Level Contributor
899 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

We leave in 11 days for our fifth trip to the Excellence! Hope to see you there. No need to bring the towels from your room, the pool concierge will set up your chair for you and place your towels. We'll be there April 25-May 2nd.

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

We are staying in a RTT room. First time at ERC. If you can send me a private message with your details maybe we can try to meet up. Can't wait for our trip. Joan and Mark

10. Re: ERC - A Few Questions....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:15