We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings at Now Jade

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
41 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Weddings at Now Jade

So weddings are completely booked the month of June (when we are going). What will this mean for guess staying at the resort not involved in the weddings. For example, crazy crowds, unable to eat at certain restaurants, issues with pool and beach chairs etc. Does it mean there will be several weddings a day or do the have weddings only on separate days?

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
41 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

Bump

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
41 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

Anyone?

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

I've been to many resorts that had several weddings a day and was never told nor seen anyone denied access to anything due to a wedding party. They usually have a room for them for the reception...

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
32 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

I was married at Now Jade 2 years ago. They do 2 or 3 weddings a day. I stayed there for 5 days during our wedding and 7 days the year after we were married. The weddings didn't seem to affect our stay. Sometimes they will close a restaurant or an area for a reception. Now Jade is a very nice resort and the staff is SUPER! You will have a great time.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

I was at Now Jade 3 years ago. Very popular place for weddings. If I can recall, there might have been an area around the restaurants reserved every once in a while but it was not an issue for us. Very good resort; we really enjoyed our stay. The weddings only added to the atmosphere. We made it a point to catch the 5 pm wedding from the swim up bar in the adult pool.

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
41 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

Thanks guys!

7. Re: Weddings at Now Jade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16