We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC Information

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
ERC Information

My Fiancee and I are going to the Excellence Riviera Cancun for our honeymoon 7th to 21st June.

Could anyone inform us of what Premium Alcoholic Drinks are available? (We're not Club)

Also do they have a Laundry Service?

I have also read that the music docking station does not work on UK devices is this correct?

Any further information would be greatly appreciated. Also sorry if this has been covered elsewhere...

Anyone else going middle 2 weeks of June?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC Information

Hi .... They do have laundry service. The 'premium' alcohol is somewhat subjective. For example they have Absolut vodka at martini bar, is that premium? I would suggest try using the search function at the top of this page and then search on either date or relevance. Have a great time there.

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC Information

Thank you, yes I'd say absolute was premium and I seen in some pictures that they have all the different flavoured ones. Do you know if they do Jack D as standard? Thanks

Scottish Highlands...
Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC Information

Premium alcohol includes Absolut vodka - lots of dirfferent flavours, also Stoli, Tanqueray and Bombay Sapphire gin, Jonnie Walker whisky, Havana Club rum and lots of others including Jack Daniels.

The laundry service is good and a reasonable price.

The docking sation will work on a UK device, but it only plays and does not charge.

Hope this helps.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,086 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC Information

We are at ERC for 5 nights commencing 13th June before moving onto a couple of other properties

We have been several times before and really like the property

I am sure you will have a great time

Bristol, PA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ERC Information

We will be there June 7th-15th celebrating our 10 year anniversary.

6. Re: ERC Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:17
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor