We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets SilverSands Excursions

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Secrets SilverSands Excursions

I'll be staying at the Silversands next month and I was hoping to get some advance information about what sorts of excursions are offered through the resort, or if there is a reputable company which offers off resort excursions as well. I'd definitely like to visit some ruins and would be open to a number of other things like ATVs, jet skis, Zip lines, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
2,789 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets SilverSands Excursions

Take a look at the things to do tab under PM. After you narrow down ask some specific questions. There are so many options it is hard to give a specific answer.

2. Re: Secrets SilverSands Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 07:15