We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked ERC 12/2014

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked ERC 12/2014

Totally excited. Stayed at EPM last year and loved it. Going to give ERC a try this year. Got what I feel like is a screaming good deal off of the Excellence website for flight and room. Can't wait!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
277 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked ERC 12/2014

I love ERC!! I was last there on honeymoon in June 2011 and now have a trip booked there for Oct 2014. I have not been to EPM, but can definitely say ERC is a solid choice

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked ERC 12/2014

Walleye, you must have hit the Excellence website just right, as I just checked it out, and they are showing prices a few hundred more than other travel websites.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked ERC 12/2014

I had the opposite experience. I coudn't find anything withing $500 of the price I paid on their website. Used the money to try an EC room to see what it's all about. Even with EC, it was less than any other site I tried. Been watching these dates for a while and they suddenly dropped quite a bit. Not sure what happened but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!

4. Re: Just booked ERC 12/2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17