We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

My travel agent got us an upgrade from an Ocean Front Jacuzzi Junior Suite to a Premium Jacuzzi Junior Suite.

When I looked at the website, the premium suite never mentions ocean front. That is really important to me, so can anyone tell me if the Premium Jacuzzi Junior Suites are Ocean Front?

Thanks so much!

Selby North Yorks
Level Contributor
255 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

this is all i can find

karismahotels.com/Portals/0/MAPA-EDR-EDCR.pdf

i have stayed there but not in a premium room all i recall is that the Casitas were on the beach in an area of their own and that we had to use a buggy to get around the resort as it is Big we still had a good time

Boston
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

I wouldn't worry about it too much but be sure to let your agent know that you are holding out for an ocean front room. I can't imagine that an upgrade would take away something you already had. I'm sure she/he has a map or the one from tasape should tell you. Its a great spot, we were there last Sept and I would love to go back.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

<I wouldn't worry about it too much but be sure to let your agent know that you are holding out for an ocean front room. >

There is no "holding out" for an upgrade to ocean front. It is not the same category and you are going to get what has been booked for you.

Technically it is an upgrade but your new room is NOT oceanfront. We stayed last year in a Premium Ocean Front at EDR and preferred the room over the three we had on the Casita side.

4. Re: Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 20:45
5. Re: Question about rooms at El Dorado Royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:16