We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Restaurant ERC

Toronto
Level Contributor
55 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona Restaurant ERC

We are regular visitors to ERC. Our daughter is getting married there at the end of the year. One possibility for the reception is the Barcelona. We have enjoyed many great breakfast and lunches to here. We understand however that it has been recently renovated. If anyone has photos of the restaurant as it now is we would really appreciate it if you would forward a couple to us so that my daughter can make her reception decision

Thank you

Stewart

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

Sorry, I don't have any photos but you may be able to get a photo by emailing the resort. They likely get these requests regularly.

Toronto
Level Contributor
55 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

Thank you for your response.

Stewart

Wyoming
Level Contributor
930 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

Is the Barcelona new? It's not listed as a restaurant on the ERC web site and it's not on their map. Thanks

K

Toronto
Level Contributor
55 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

The Barcelona is the restaurant that serves buffet breakfast and lunch. In the evening, half of it becomes the Italian restaurant.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

K.....Barcelona is right beside Toscana and is used with Toscana for the Breakfast and Lunch Buffets. It used to serve Mediterranean style food for dinner, but they stopped that @ 4 years ago.

Our first time at ERC it was still serving dinner, but it didn't seem very popular. At that time Basamati was not open, and is now one of the most popular restaurants.

Toronto
Level Contributor
55 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

K. It is number 13 on the resort map.

Stewart

Wyoming
Level Contributor
930 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

Thanks - Don't want to miss out on any eats during our upcoming trip.

K

Toronto
Level Contributor
55 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

When are you going?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,389 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

Hi

The Barcelona and Toscana is really a shared space where they have the breakfast and lunchtime buffets. In the evening the space is used as the Toscana for Italian food. Unlike EPM & EPC there is no separate Barcelona menu in the evening

We were there in June and apart from perhaps some new drapes and some new bench style seating I did not notice any major renovations

Is it a large wedding party?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barcelona Restaurant ERC

I just posted a pic of Barcelona, it may take a day or two for it to post.