We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

Hi, I'm traveling with my parents to OCT in December. They booked an Ocean View room, but not Privilege. They prefer to be close to restaurants and activity pool as they have a harder time getting around and navigating a larger resort. Was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions for room/building requests. They love to people watch from their balcony and be a part of the action so I don't think noise is a factor.

Thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
176 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

We had a GREAT room there in June, we did NOT book Privilege and we asked for an Oceanview room and got one free without having to pay for an upgrade to an oceanview room. We stayed in Building 11 which is right near the lobby and centrally located to many of the ala carte restaurants. WE LOVED that room and the location. We were in room 11404 on the top floor, no noise above us. We had a great balcony and we sat our there everynight. Now the only bad thing is all of the Balconies have tall cement walls so you really can't sit down and see anything, to see you really have to stand and we did that quite a bit and didn't have a problem with it, we had a great view of the ocean and the swim up pool bar area. It was gorgeous there! The room we were in had a king size bed and the safes are the electronic keypad safe. Great room!! very big and spacious. We loved our time there and were so glad we didn't spend the extra money to go privilege. We were treated like royalty without it.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

Thanks so much tpadul! I will request something for them in Building 11.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

Thanks for the info on the rooms. We are going for first time in November. Can hardly wait. :). I know it has been posted before wondering if you have the emsil address and name for emalling room requests? But can't find it. Any other tips you can give us. I am going to ask for an ocean view room and hope we get it.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

Thanks for the info on the rooms. We are going for first time in November. Can hardly wait. :). I know it has been posted before wondering if you have the emsil address and name for emalling room requests? But can't find it. Any other tips you can give us. I am going to ask for an ocean view room and hope we get it.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

United States
Level Contributor
176 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

Here you go.. here is the email address I used when requesting a special room they replied within hours of me emailing them guestservice.hpc@oceanhotels.net

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

thanks for the email address, will keep it for our up coping trip

8. Re: Room Request Suggestions for Ocean Coral Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos