We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDR Construction

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
EDR Construction

Does anyone know when the section 30 Casitas will be completed and the resort divided to the Casitas Royale? Anyone have any photos of the new area?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDR Construction

Hi

I would think it will take about another month or so for area 30 to be completed.

I am sure if you send and e_mail to the resort they will be able to advise you.

With regards to the splitting off of the Casita Royale section when we were there in September they were talking about in being 12-18 months off.

I thinks they will propably build another couple of Casita Area and the odd restaurant before they can accomplish their overall plan.

I think when split it will work the same way as the Royal Club with Occidental works whereby people staying with the Casita section will be able to use the facilities of the whole resort and those staying on the main part will not have any access to the Casita section - those are my thoughts anyway

Canada
Level Contributor
884 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDR Construction

Alberta Couple-

I took some pics of the new Casitas section that was being built...

I can send to you if you include an email address...

Also- from what we were told, I don't believe its close to splitting yet, they still need to build a separate lobby, and entrance in from the road, to make it its own resort... The area looks basically the same as it did 6 months ago, except for the new casita buildings that have been built, and are being finished.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDR Construction

Thanks. Moxy12, you can send those pics to avaleenpetryk@yahoo.ca.

4. Re: EDR Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 23:19