We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Topic
pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

does anyone know if walmart in playa del carmen has the pool noodles available or should we bring something from home? or does barcelo tropical offer floating beds for pool?

thanks

mina

Enid, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
150 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

I think you might be better off just buying some floats at the dollar store and bringing them with you. Several of the gift shops at Barcelo sell floats, but they're very expensive. Spend a couple of bucks and bring your own... then leave them for someone else to use like we do. Have a great trip!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

I agree with Mom, just pick up some cheap ones at home and bring them , they pack easily. The gift shop/towel area at the beach can blow them up for you. Noodles are easy to pack to, just fit it around the inside of your suitcase.

Maryland
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

I went to walmart and bought 5 squirtguns for a dollar, 4 inflatable rafts for 1.50 apiece, and two BIG plastic insulated cups for hot and cold drinks, paid less than 10 bucks for all.

I will leave them there and pack souveniers on the way back.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

Also those nurf like pool balls are great to throw around the pool and to keep the kids big or little busy! We always have other people join in when were throwing it around. Lot's of fun!

nj
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

there is a SAMs club close by .... didn't see any noodles at the pool but a lot of floats and you can pack that

6. Re: pool floats or pool noodles...where can we buy???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 02:19