We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 Questions I need answered: Beer, Contact, Liquor and Rooms

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
4 Questions I need answered: Beer, Contact, Liquor and Rooms

Going the end of Jan. 07 with a large group and need to know these tihngs. 1. What is the Beer at the hotel ? 2. E-mail contact ? ( I checked the unofficial site no help ). 3. I read domestic brands on beer and liquor, but on some reviews international is included if you ask, true ? 4. What are the best rooms ( buildings ) for pool / beach view ? Thanks to all that reply !!!!!!!!!!

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 Questions I need answered: Beer, Contact, Liquor and Rooms

The beer is Corona, light or dark.

There is a form to email the hotel of your choice at www.barcelo.com

International brands are included if you ask, but there is an extra charge for top shelf.

The best rooms for pool/ocean wiew are the suites. Some rooms on the 3rd floor in the bldg next to the suites offer partial views. I don't know about the Beach, but in the Tropical those rooms would be 7311 to 7320, with 7311 being the best.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 Questions I need answered: Beer, Contact, Liquor and Rooms

Thank's for the response, I was kinda hoping the beer was Sol but corona will do. I'm looking forward to this trip it sounds great.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 Questions I need answered: Beer, Contact, Liquor and Rooms

Sol is my favorite too.

Cans of Modelo are stocked in the refrigerators in the rooms.

4. Re: 4 Questions I need answered: Beer, Contact, Liquor and Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 17:23