We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Hi,

I know that there have been several discussions about car rental in Comiso.

One company that I haven't seen mentioned is GM Servizi.

Does anybody have any opinions (good or bad) about GM Servizi?

Thanks.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,447 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Thanks for your report V D!

Yes, GM Servizi has been very accommodating and easy!

Vagabonda

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,447 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Car Hire in Comiso Airport

tripadvisor.com/…58753079

Vagabonda

Level Contributor
19 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Hi all. I have just returned from a holiday to Sicily in May. I flew into Comiso Airport and used GM Servizi to hire a car. There online website was not too helpful to make a booking so I emailed them directly. They replied very quickly with all emails and offered a good price and option of full insurance for the duration of the rental period. They requested I send a copy of my drivers license and boarding cards prior to arrival. I arrived at the airport and they handed me my Keys and took a pre authorisation from my credit card for the rental amount only and no extras (as agreed via email). I signed the necessary paper work and had a rep assess the car with us in the carpark. One mark on the car was identified on the paper work and they kept a copy and I retained mine and off I went. Returning the car was simple. Cross check of paper work and payment of agreed amount was finalised. Overall they were professional and communicated well and offered a good price and service. No rip offs as mentioned with other companys. I was very nervous about being ripped off. Fingers crossed the exact amount is on my credit card statement and no extras.

modica
Level Contributor
1,730 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Ive heard no bad reports of GM - it seems they're doing well!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,447 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Thank you for taking the time to write a very informative and useful report Jezz7!

And yes, GM Servizi has been very responsive, and doing well.

Vagabonda

Midhurst, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

I recently had the misfortune of not being able to secure a pre-booked hired car with a rental company on arrival at Comiso airport Sicily. In desperation I turned to GM Servizi in an adjoining booth. The lady Zobeida Farini Recensione was fantastic. She was able to organise a car for me...nothing was too much trouble. The prospect of not being able to have the car I originally booked could easily have dampened my much looked forward to holiday in Scicli. I have nothing but praise for this lady ...she realised how disappointed I was with the other car rental firm and her courtesy and ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one will never be forgotten ....mille grazie GM Servizi !!!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,447 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

Thank you for your report Bernard H, and affirmation once again about the wonderful service from GM Servizi!

Vagabonda

18. Re: GM Servizi - Car Rental Comiso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Province of Ragusa