We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun to Palenque and some tips

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cancun to Palenque and some tips

Hi,

I'm right now in Cancun, and planning on taking a night bus tomorrow to Palenque, arriving there on the 12.

Now, me and my friend just want to see the ruins and take the same night a bus to San Cristobal.

What would be the best plan ? Where should we leave our bags when we get to the bus station around Palenque ? How should we get to the ruins? Where do we buy the bus tickets to San Cristobal for the same day ?

We're kinda short in time, so we don't want to spend a night around Palenque.

Thanks a lot

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun to Palenque and some tips

When you arrive in Palenque at the busstation you can leave your luggage there for a small fee and buy the tickets for the bus to SCdlC. Or maybe you can buy the ticket for Palenque to SCdlC at the Cancun busstation.

You can take a taxi or collectivo from the busstation to the ruins and back.

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun to Palenque and some tips

It's just that I wanna visit the ruines and agua azul on that day before going to San Cristobal, and since it's already on the way there, I thought there might be some other smarter way of planning it.

3. Re: Cancun to Palenque and some tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:15