We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
284 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

I have 4 days in Jaipur and would like to know what I can do in and around Jaipur.

7 replies to this topic
Jaipur, Rajasthan
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

Hi,

You can visit Jaipur Local (city), Ranthambore or Ajmer/Pushkar with 4 days.

If you travel b Slandered or Midsize ac car its cost Rs 7500/- to 9000/- includes, Toll taxes, Parking charges, Passenger Insurance, Fuel, Night Halt & Services charges etc.

Regards,

Yogesh Gupta

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

You can do a overnight trip to Agra.

deepak

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,738 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

You can also do a day trip to Agra by Shatabdi Express train...get down to Bharatpur......drive to Fatehpur Sikri later on to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and back to Jaipur by same train in evening....You need to check the train.

Regards

Rashid Agra

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

Hello,

Well Jaipur the Pink City of India itself has so much to offer city is remarkable throughout India for its fabulous Forts and Palaces like Amber fort, Jaigrah Fort and Nahargarh Fort. And Beautiful City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Galta Monkey Temple. Lots to Shop around and a authentic Rajasthani food at Choki Dhani. And you can also include your Visit to Agar to see Wonder of World The Magnificient "TAJ MAHAL" its Just 4hrs Drive from Jaipur you can leave in Morning and can come back by Evening . So think this whole will take your 4 days.

HAVE FUN......

Rajeev

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

two days in jaipur,day visit ajmer n puskar.one day ranthambhor or agra or abhaneri with mehendipur balag

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

Day 1 - Faizabad to Jaipur. Afternoon City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal, Observatory. Birla Mandir evening arti

Day 2 - Amer Fort, Jagat Shiromani Temple, Jaigarh, Nahargarh. Evening arti at Govindji temple

Day 3 - Day trip to Pushkar and Ajmer

Day 4 - Shopping and return to Faizabad

Do you have more time than this? There are still more places to visit, like Galtaji, Abhaneri, Sanganer etc.

Kuching, Malaysia
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?

I need advise how many days i should spend in Agra and Jaipur. I am heading from New Delhi to Agra/Jaipur on 12/10/13 and to return to Delhi on 16/10/13 to catch a flight to kathmandu. Now i want to have some time to do shopping in between these cities. which is a better choice.

appreciate you fed back

Reply to: What to do in and around Jaipur over 4 days?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jajpur