We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Childrens snow mobiles

Thetford, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Childrens snow mobiles

Hi could anyone recommend a company in Ruka that provide childrens snow mobiles. The only company I have found is just outside the Santa Park, and I am not sure how far away that is.

Thanks

North Trek
Kayaking & Canoeing, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Ski & Snow Tours, Other Outdoor Activities
3 replies to this topic
Finland
Level Contributor
896 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Childrens snow mobiles

Hi, Santa Park is in Rovaniemi, that's too far. Here is one in Ruka www.lammintupa.fi/en/childrens-park.html

Thetford, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Childrens snow mobiles

Many thanks, I have checked them out and look great. I am assuming that you have been to Ruka before, any tips?? Thanks

Finland
Level Contributor
896 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Childrens snow mobiles

Well I have been to Ruka only on a day trip but I could go there for a small holiday. As you have children probably one of the most fun things to do is tobogganing - and it's fun for adults too. Ruka has excellent ski & tobogganing areas for children. Also why not have them try skiing, the smallest lifts are free, just hire the equipment. Kids learn it quickly if they have the inspiration. But try to teach them then they don't agree... :)

Reply to: Childrens snow mobiles
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ruka
Recent Conversations