We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train to Roskilde

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Train to Roskilde

Hi,

Where can I find schedule for trains to Roskilde? Are there some trains that I shouldn't take? Can I pay with klippekort?

I am going to Roskilde directly from Kastrup airport. I plan to use Klippekort. From airport to Roskilde is "alle zoner" so how many is that? 8 or 9 or?

Is klippekort valid in night trains and buses? Where can I find bus schedules for Copenhagen?

Thank you so much for your help!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train to Roskilde

For public transport schedules, use the site www.rejseplanen.dk

From the airport, you might have to change at Copenhagen Central Station (København H) to get to Roskilde.

Roskilde is 9 zones. Yes, you can use klippekort on all means of public transport, Also on nightly connections.

Edited: 02 May 2014, 19:45
2. Re: Train to Roskilde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:16