We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Katherine Gorge boat tour

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
484 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Katherine Gorge boat tour

Hi has anyone been on the early morning boat cruise in Katherine Gorge, includes breakfast? Leaves at 8am. If not which cruises have you been on, would you recommend the cruise you went on, if so why or why not. We will be there on Sunday 6th April so the lunch time one is out. Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Katherine Gorge
Katherine Gorge
1,192 Reviews
Katherine, Australia
Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Katherine Gorge boat tour

Is it just the timing you are trying to decide or are you also trying to choose between how many gorges to go up? ie length of cruise..

I included pretty much all I have to say on Katherine Gorge in the report I did in answer to a previous enquiry.... there's also some other stuff in there you might find useful.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g256201-i1009-k671…

Mentioned in this post
Katherine Gorge
Katherine Gorge
1,192 Reviews
Katherine, Australia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
484 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Katherine Gorge boat tour

Hi Snodge

Purely enjoyment factor. We are only there for one day. 8 hr requires reasonable fitness my body is not so good anymore

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Katherine Gorge boat tour

HI julie,

answer is easy then do the 2 hour tour.. more elaborate reasons and information provided via the link.

4. Re: Katherine Gorge boat tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 08:20