We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Company 'Freedom Australia' 5 Star Service

Vale of Glamorgan...
Level Contributor
227 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Company 'Freedom Australia' 5 Star Service

I recently booked a trip from the UK to Australia through Freedom Australia, which subsequently had to be cancelled due to an accident. I cannot speak too highly of my experience with this company. The team I dealt with were friendly knowledgable and helpful at the planning and booking stage. When my holiday unfortunately had to be cancelled the team were helful, efficient and proactive in their response in contrast with the experience I had dealing with my travel insurer!

I would not hesitate to use them again. I have no personal connection with the company; just that in these days when lacklustre customer service is often the norm, for me this company shone out!

Middlearth
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Company 'Freedom Australia' 5 Star Service

This was really good to hear as we have just booked a trip with Freedom Australia, with whom I have no previous knowledge. I was also impressed with the friendliness and efficiency. When I left a message for the girl who was dealing with my trip, one of her colleagues took the trouble to call me to say that she was away for a couple of days and could she help with anything. So good, so far, we travel to Aus this Sept. Watch this space.

2. Re: Travel Company 'Freedom Australia' 5 Star Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 10:20