We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What camper should i get?

Christchurch
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
What camper should i get?

Hey guys, a friend and I are driving from Cairns to Brisbane and am having trouble deciding what camper to get. Hippie Campers look good, so does Jucy and Total Campers. Anyone had experience with either one?

Thanks!

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
691 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What camper should i get?

the hippy vans are usually older model vans. and jucy are imported tarago vans.

i would go for britz or maui for safer, newer, cleaner vans. that are more likely to get you there safely. make sure you take out adequite insurance, with a minimum excess.

Queensland
Level Contributor
662 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What camper should i get?

I agree with Coxie, go with Britz or Maui, Apollo have some bad reviews. cheers Ella

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What camper should i get?

Britz and Mauai have also had bad reviews. Think they all have.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What camper should i get?

Thanks guys! We are on a bit of a budget and both of those are way to expensive Unfortunately.

Am looking at going with Totally Campers. Seem ok, good price... haven't found any reviews though

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What camper should i get?

link

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g255055-i120-k2406…

6. Re: What camper should i get?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2010, 06:18