I was wondering if I could get some input. I have 4-6 weeks (not entirely sure yet) starting at the end of this month to travel and I have had my sights set on Australia. While I'm around there, I figure I should visit New Zealand and possibly Fiji as well.
Some notes about me:
2. I love food. I want try new things that I can't get anywhere else. I and if there are "foodie" cities, that would be wonderful. I will happily plan a trip around FOOD!
3. I love hiking and the outdoors
4. I love exploring cities - not necessarily for monuments but taking in the culture and not feeling rushed to from site to site
5. I can't drive
6. I am not a resort or lay-on-the-beach type of girl
7. I'll most likely be travelling alone. I don't like the idea of tours very much.
1. If you had 4 weeks would you just stick to Australia?
2. If you had 6, would you add a week of NZ and a week of Fiji?
3. Where would you start? I was thinking NZ first, then Aussie, work my way up to Fiji if I fit all three?
4. I would love to see Papau New Guinea. Perhaps that's something that I should trade Fiji for?