We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re-do wedding vows

Kendal, UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Re-do wedding vows

Hi I'm lookin to surprise the other half and re new our wedding vows, somewhere on our trip to aus. I'm proberly lookin at perth or Sydney, my first thought was kings park in Perth. Has anybody done this and can advise. Just want a simple me, wife and vicar, at a nice place. Will it be easy to arrange over internet.

Mentioned in this post
Sydney
Sydney
New South Wales, Australia
Perth
Perth
Greater Perth, Australia
Lethbridge, Canada
Level Contributor
68 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re-do wedding vows

If you want memorable, do it at the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

http://www.bridgeclimb.com/Groups/weddings/

Mentioned in this post
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney Harbour Bridge
11,451 Reviews
Sydney, Australia
Kendal, UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Re-do wedding vows

Far to high for her, never get her up the bridge. On further investigation, wondering if its better just the 2 of us and surprise her with copy of vows and bottle champagne, in a nice place.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
8,117 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Re-do wedding vows

If it were me, I'd prefer the vows and champagne in a nice place. Or even just the vows at the right moment. It can be hard to force a moment when you have the champers with you and all the rest of it aligns. Surely she'll be impressed just at the fact you brought the vows and have been carrying them around! Then you can order champagne at a nice meal and formally do the toasting perhaps?

4. Re: Re-do wedding vows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 06:17