We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

Heyy!

I'm keeping a blog of my travels whilst I'm in Oz & it's been suggested to me I share it on here as it may give a few people some ideas of what to do if they're ever travelling in Oz. I've mainly been doing it for my family but I've mentioned a lot of places to visit & a few hotels so it may come in handy! Plenty of pics too.

http://emma-dwan.tumblr.com

Emma.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,346 posts
1,514 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

Fab blog... " I had to sit on my suitcase to get it to shut. I’m not sure where all this stuff has come from. "".. is a perfect holiday !

Thanks for sharing.

north east
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

Awesome trip!! Loving it!! Can't wait till the end of May when we are going to the same theme parks - although I have a few more years on you, it's my midlife crisis hitting 40 holiday!! I also have a speed freak 11 yr old to ride with me! ;-) Loving your pics too - must read all the way thru later!

Lou73

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

I absolutely love Movie World, we have the VIP pass so we'll be going back to get our money's worth! He will love it, it's great for kids (and big kids too ;-) ).

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

great blog

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

Glad you like it :-)

6. Re: Sydney/Brisbane/Surfers/Cairns Blog

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:16