We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashes Cricket tickets

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ashes Cricket tickets

My husband and I will be first time visitors in January 14, and we want to include the 2nd ODI at Brisbane and the 3rd ODI at Sydney in our itinerary. I know tickets go on general sale on 17th July via ticketmaster and tickectek, but I'm unsure if UK residents can buy these tickets or if we have to go through authorised travel agencies and take up their tours. We want to travel independently, so if there are any cricket experts out there who can advise we'd be very grateful

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,641 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashes Cricket tickets

Ticketmaster advise that they will accept mail order bookings but you may like to contact them directly to confirm this is the case for the cricket tickets and what the handling fee amount will be.

This is from their website:

"To make a mail booking simply post us a letter confirming what event, date, time and the number and type of tickets you are after, along with a cheque made out to Ticketmaster for the full amount plus the relevant handling fee.

The postal address for mail bookings are:

Ticketmaster

Mail Bookings

GPO Box 762

Melbourne Vic 3001

Once your mail booking is received, assuming the event has already gone onsale, it will be immediately processed. Alternatively, if the event has not yet gone onsale the booking will be processed when the onsale occurs. "

e-brochures.com.au/cricketaustralia/…

This current TA thread may also be of assistance...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g255103-i531-k6127…

dubbo
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashes Cricket tickets

Hi there,

My husband loves his sports. We are planning to travel independently to the UK in 2015 for the Ashes Test. Similar to yourselves we would like to purchase tickets to two of these tests but not with a package. I know these tests sell out quickly, but was wondering if you would know of any websites I would be able to purchase tickets through? Thank you & hope you enjoyed your trip here.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,050 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ashes Cricket tickets

Mumonhols99, I would recommend you post your question as a new post on the UK forum rather than posting on the end of another post. You may get more answers.

4. Re: Ashes Cricket tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 07:16