We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanson bay cabins

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
299 posts
Save Topic
Hanson bay cabins

I am keen to book a few nights stay at Hanson bay cabins. But I have some concerns when I read in some reviews tat snakes were sighted outside the cabins. My kids like to run around and thus I am worried that they maybe bitten.

Will like to check whether it is common to sight snakes around and outside the cabins?

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanson bay cabins

There are certainly snakes on Kangaroo Is, but don't let this stop you going. With some commonsense precautions, all will be fine. Don't go outside at night without footwear and a torch. Avoid walking through long grass and don't be putting your hand/arm in somewhere you can't see. There are sharks in the ocean too, but we are happy enough to swim

2. Re: Hanson bay cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 05:18