We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with 3 week route please!!

York
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help with 3 week route please!!

Hey guys,

I'm wanting to come over to Australia from England in late January/early February, I can only take 3 weeks off work including travelling time so going to have to squeeze in as much as possible. Here is what I would ideally like to see, any suggestions on the best route/transport would be much appreciated. Also if there is anywhere I have missed that is a must see please tell me!

Melbourne

Great ocean road

Sydney

Blue mountains

Byron Bay

Cairns - Great Barrier Reef

Perth

Thanks!

Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
Geologic Formations, Mountains
Cradle Mountain
Forests, Mountains, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Waterfalls
Dandenong Ranges
Mountains, National Parks
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,417 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with 3 week route please!!

Having only three weeks I would leave out Byron Bay, due to travelling time between destinations.

Melbourne day tours to www.greatoceanroad.org and Phillip island with www.atwad.com.au

www.visitvictoria.com

Fly Melbourne to Sydney. On the Sydney TA page search engine enter "Blue Mountains Day Tours" for info

www.visitnsw.com

Fly Sydney to Cairns www.cairnstoday.com.au Other than snorkling on the Barrier reef, visit also the Daintree rainforest, ride the boat on the Daintree river for Crocodile watching, take the train up to Karoonda and return on the Skyrail, and visit the tjapukai Aborigine village www.tjapukai.com.au

Fly Cairns to Perth

www.westernaustralia.com.au

Flights www.qantas.com.au www.virginaustralia.com.au www.jetstar.com

www.australia.com

Accommodation www.venere.com www.wotif.com

Edited: 05 September 2013, 05:53
York
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with 3 week route please!!

Thank-you so much, extremely helpful! Especially with all the links, you've given me some great direction.

3. Re: Help with 3 week route please!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:20