We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple looking for travel companions in Brisbane Nov '13

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Couple looking for travel companions in Brisbane Nov '13

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for another couple or solo traveler to rent a campervan with in Brisbane Nov. 2013. Wicked rentals has one that had a bed in the van and a roof tent with bed so we would each have separate sleeping areas but still travel together and cut costs! Open to any locations first time in Australia just want to explore! Let me know if anyone is interested!

Mentioned in this post
Brisbane
Brisbane
Brisbane Region, Australia
Australia
Australia
South Pacific
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7,214 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple looking for travel companions in Brisbane Nov '13

Wicked campers also has a dreadful reputation.

Suggest you do some research on them & re-think your choice.

A cheaper option than campervans is often to ten a small car & stay in YHA, motels & local pubs.

2. Re: Couple looking for travel companions in Brisbane Nov '13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 07:16