We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Health Examination working holiday visa

belfast
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Health Examination working holiday visa

Hi There,

I recently applied for a working holiday visa, the payment has gone through and I am required to do a health examination/chest x-ray. How long do I have to complete this X-ray? i.e. Does the application become void if I haven't completed the x-ray within a certain time frame.

I am flying out on the 23rd January 2014. It would be more convenient for me to do the health examination on the 23rd November as I will be in Bangkok then, or should I get it done over the next few weeks to ensure that the visa is processed quicker?

Thanks in advance,

Shane

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
17,515 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Health Examination working holiday visa

This is a question you should ask of Immi.

Anyone on this forum, unless a Department of Immigration employee, would only be guessing.

belfast
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Health Examination working holiday visa

I'll fire immigration an email and get some more info. Thanks for the advice

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
25,584 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Health Examination working holiday visa

From the Immigration website: "All required health examinations must be completed before a decision can be made on your visa application."

immi.gov.au/visitors/…eligibility-first.htm

4. Re: Health Examination working holiday visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 07:19