We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewing wedding vows

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Topic
Renewing wedding vows

We going on holiday to Australia nov 2015 and would love to renew our wedding vows on my 50th birthday. Would really like to do this on a small secluded beach. Any hints or tips on this please, we will be travelling round so not really concerned on the actual area just a pretty beach thanks a lot

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,412 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renewing wedding vows

Hi,

Is it just yourselves or you taking a celebrant along with you? There are literally hundreds of locations along Australia's coastline, but not all of them are easy to get to. I guess that also leads to how 'secluded' you want to be.

I'll start off with a couple;

Murray's Beach

Seven Mile Beach

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,315 posts
1,484 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renewing wedding vows

As mentioned by KVE Australia literally has thousands of beaches. We do need to know what your itinerary is so we can then give you some good suggestions. Are you planning to visit Queensland / Sydney / etc..etc..

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
5,252 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renewing wedding vows

lol KVE !! I have a mental picture of that holiday already.

Lovely idea though.

Ideas of where you will be will help. For example if you want a lovely sunset in the background , go to Darwin around July. Always a winner!

Jervis Bay south NSW coast is pretty with lots of secluded beaches

Heaps of Islands - Hamilton obviously have celebrants at hand as its a popular destination for weddings-

The reef?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,412 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renewing wedding vows

Haha yeah badly worded wasn't it? I only just realised when you pointed it out hami. Sounds like a bad movie script!

I was meaning just for the renewal ceremony, not for the entire trip :)

Qld
Level Contributor
252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renewing wedding vows

Queensland has so many beaches that would suit, best to work out your holiday plans and let us know them and we can suggest beaches near those places. Keep the Sunshine Coast in mind, Caloundra is a bit more affordable than Noosa just as a side note...

6. Re: Renewing wedding vows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:16