I will be in Australia for 15 days and i am considering self drive for some areas so need some advice and feedback.
I am considering one self drive route either from Sydney to Brisbane then to Gold coast or from Sydney to Melborne.
Below are the options considered:
- Land in Sydney, take internal flight to Brisbane, then drive to Gold Coast.
- Take flight from Gold coast to Melborne
- Drive from Melborne to Sydney
- Land in Sydney, take internal flight to Melborne
- Take flight from Melborne to Brisbane and drive to Gold Coast
- Drive from Gold coast to Sydney
As i land in Sydney and departing from Sydney so i will need to eventually return to Sydney. This is my first time in Australia.
Can anyone advice which is a nicer route to take (place to visit and perhaps taste some wine)?
Thanks in advance.