We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Excited!!! Only 8 more sleeps!!!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
271 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Excited!!! Only 8 more sleeps!!!

We leave for Sydney in just over a weeks time.(24 hours flying not including stop overs) Staying 8 nights in Bondi Junction/Sydney. Son lives there . Flying to Perth for 4 nights, then on to Cairns for 4 nights. Then back to Sydney for St. Patrick's Day, 3 nights. Then on to Alice Springs for 2 nights and then on to Ayers Rock (Uluru) for 2 nights. And finally back to Sydney for 4 nights (stay with Son). WOW I am getting tired just reading this. We will probably need a holiday when we get home :-) . I have all the hotels booked and believe I have read all the info I need. Thanks to all you great people on Trip Advisor for the great information posted, it has been very useful in my planning. I will write a review on this Australia page when I get home.

Nora

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,149 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Excited!!! Only 8 more sleeps!!!

Yes very exciting for you Nora & we would love a trip report when you return! I hope you like hot weather because that's what you're likely to get at Uluru & AP! Sydney should still be warm (& probably humid) & hopefully not too much rain for you.

Have a great holiday!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
271 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Excited!!! Only 8 more sleeps!!!

Thank You Mia K.....yes we love hot weather, a big change from here at the moment. Just a few more days so look out Australia.....

Nora

3. Re: Getting Excited!!! Only 8 more sleeps!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 05:19