We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruises/flights

Palmela, Portugal
6 posts
Save Topic
cruises/flights

Hi.

I would like to know cruises or flights to visit the south regions of the GBR.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,406 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cruises/flights

Hello & welcome to Trip Advisor.

We are not travel agents - which is what you want for such a broad question.

We are volunteers, people who like to help other travellers - and we would like to help you. But to do that, you need to give us some information:

1. Which Australian city are you departing for the Great Barrier Reef from ?

2. Specifically, where do you mean by "southern part of the GBR"? The reef is approx 2600 kms long.

3. When are you coming and how long is your visit?

The more information you give, the more likely it is that we will have some information that will help you.

But please understand we are not travel agents who can supply virtual brochures, itineraries etc. and even Travel Agents need some information to start with.

Palmela, Portugal
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cruises/flights

Hi.

I know what this forum is about.

I'll go from Cairns or Brisbane.

South GBR is Mackay, Airlie Beach. If there's anything worth to the south but still in range of the GBR, please tell me.

I'll come around Jan./Feb.

Palmela, Portugal
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cruises/flights

up.

4. Re: cruises/flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:28