We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit starting in Brisbane after semester, where to go?

Prague, Czech...
1 post
Save Topic
Visit starting in Brisbane after semester, where to go?

Hello guys, traveling lovers,

I am going to Brisbane to study there for one semester (July-Nov/Dec) and of course, want to travel then. I am about to buy flight tickets and so I'm wondering: I start in Brisbane and have 1 - 2 months (and plan to travel there by car), where should I go and where should I end and flight home back from?

Thank you a lot :)

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit starting in Brisbane after semester, where to go?

Hi and welcome to the forum. I think it's up to you to work out things like where best to catch a plane back to Prague from and what your interests are, then when you have established your parameters we can help you with your planning. Can I ask you two things; what are you studying? why have you decided to drive before deciding where to go?

Edited: 30 March 2014, 15:36
2. Re: Visit starting in Brisbane after semester, where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 06:16