We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Holidays in Byron Bay

Canberra, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
April Holidays in Byron Bay

I am in thinking in going for the april holidays to Byron, I heard the vibe there is more for backpackers, is it true ?? any recommendations ??

thanks

Abraham D

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Holidays in Byron Bay

Hi Abraham, its true there are many backpackers but Byron caters for all. April will be busy so best book something soon

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,267 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Holidays in Byron Bay

Well heeled tourists look just at home as backpackers in Byron. Money is the most important thing to take there. Blues Fest music festival just up the highway at Easter means more exorbitant than usual pricing on accommodation.

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: April Holidays in Byron Bay

April will be busy so I'd recommend you to book something soon. We stayed at the Byron Bay Beach Villas in a 1 bedroom villa for 3 nights in September. Amazing place! Own private pool and spa and everything that you could possibly need to make you comfortable. Loved the outdoor shower and all the Balinese decor. Great location.

4. Re: April Holidays in Byron Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 06:16