We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap, clean motel close to Tullamarine (Melbourne Airport)

Hobart
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Cheap, clean motel close to Tullamarine (Melbourne Airport)

Need to find a cheap, clean motel very close to Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine). Need to stay overnight. Arriving around midnight, so would need to be able to access it after that time. Thank you!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,554 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap, clean motel close to Tullamarine (Melbourne Airport)

I have stayed at this one a few times over the years - lots of airline staff stay there. It has a free shuttle bus and while the decor is a little tired - its quiet and comfy and great food.

http://www.ciloms.com.au

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,129 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap, clean motel close to Tullamarine (Melbourne Airport)

Ibis budget is cheap, walking distance but super basic. Ciloms is a better option but I'm not sure if they would pick you up at midnight.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,554 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap, clean motel close to Tullamarine (Melbourne Airport)

I have had several midnight pickups with Ciloms - they are accustomed to collecting airline staff arriving late.

4. Re: Cheap, clean motel close to Tullamarine (Melbourne Airport)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16