We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Destination in September

Noida, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon Destination in September

Hey, me and my fiance are planning for our honeymoon destination at Australia in September'14. We are going to spend 5 nights at Sydney and 5 nights at Brisbane.

Request you guys to suggest all the must visit and must not visit places in both the cities.

Many thanks in advance!!

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,131 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Destination in September

There's not such thing as a 'Must not' visit. Or for that matter, a 'must see'.

Knowing your interests would help. I could say do the Bridge Climb, but you may have a pathological fear of heights. I could give you a list if great galleries, but you may have no interest in a Art.

Have a look at the FAQs and see what takes your fancy. Give us some ideas and we can help you out.

Any reason for Brisbane? It's just a large city and not usually considered a tourist destination. Most visitors head for the beaches of the Gold or Sunshine Coasts when in that area.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,802 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Destination in September

You do know we are not travel agents ?

check out http://www.destinationqueensland.com/

www.visitnsw.com

www.australia.com

when you have some ideas, come back with a draft itinerary - people will be happy to help when it is obvious that you have given this trip some thought and done some of your own research - it is not our job to do that for you

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
15,715 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Destination in September

Please explain detailed desires and criteria which led to choice of Sydney and Brisbane, we have nothing to base answers on so far, and also I reiterate we are not travel agents.

Edited: 14 May 2014, 05:45
4. Re: Honeymoon Destination in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16