We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sat nav sd card

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sat nav sd card

I am visiting Australia again and definitely need Sat Navigation. I have my portable UK sat nav but it would obviously need Queensland maps. Is there anywhere I can buy SD card with Qld mapping and if so would it fit into my sat Nav. I have not been able to obtain update online for Qld map

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
17,925 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sat nav sd card

Don't you just connect it to your computer through its own USB cable and download the relevant maps? I do.

You won't be able to get just a Qld map. You'll need to download the Australian maps. (Often you get NZ thrown in for good measure).

If you want more details you'll need to provide the make and model of Sat Nav that you have.

2. Re: Sat nav sd card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 07:16