We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to OZ!

Tewkesbury, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to OZ!

Hi...

MY boyfriend and I would like to travelling around Australia. We wondering how much money you would advise us to bring? We are intending to work out there, hopefully in sports coaching if there is anything going?

Thanks

Laura

1. Re: Travelling to OZ!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 20:38
Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
5,886 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to OZ!

Oh lol.. It's late and we are all tired

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,349 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling to OZ!

Haha, actually I should have put a smile after that Hami, as I was trying to be jovial. But yes, after two weeks of World Cup watching can be a bit howdy doody on your eyes 😝

So Laura, throw us a bone here. Park bench? Tent? Pot noodles? Caviar? 😊

Edited: 30 June 2014, 14:38
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
23,349 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling to OZ!

And if you are planning to work don't forget you'll need a work visa.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
352 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling to OZ!

Somewhere between $25 to $500 per day, depending on your taste and plans.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelling to OZ!

...and coaching what???

Oz
Level Contributor
13,621 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travelling to OZ!

Hi,

How long is your piece of string? Money is like beer..............there is no such thing as too much!

With regards to coaching given Australia's dismal performance in the World Cup there is a pressing need for drama and diving coaches so the poor sods can perform like the more talented teams on the world stage. Although given the UK soccer teams early departure from the contest we probably need to look elsewhere for coaching assistance. Maybe Uruguay on a plate?

Cheers,

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
5,886 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelling to OZ!

KVE , I always appreciate your responses to well put questions> :}} !!! no soccer for me I cant stand the theatrics, but it will be tennis and then Le Tour!

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,981 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travelling to OZ!

don't count on sports coaching or work as a personal trainer etc - there are hundreds of PE graduates from uni all looking for the same thing

use the search box (directly above your original post) - key words - just like you would for a google search - WHV and the associated money questions come up regularly

you should also check out www.travellerspoint.com

10. Re: Travelling to OZ!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:17