We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hall near Canberra in NSW

Canberra (capital...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Hall near Canberra in NSW

Hi,

Just looking to see if there is any info on TA about Hall, but not finding it. Anyone seen anything?

Thanks. Be great if you can provide the link

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,124 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

Hall is a suburb of Canberra ... what did you need to know?

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

nothing on TA

http://www.hall.act.au/

Canberra (capital...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

Thanks,

as I am in CBR, I was thinking of a little drive to Hall and wondered what if anything may be a half day lunch / and attraction for this Saturday.

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
15,017 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

For a weekend jaunt in the country I'd choose somewhere like Bungendore, Yass or Goulburn. Or maybe one of the local wineries or Poachers Pantry if the main thing you're after is a leisurely lunch.

Canberra (capital...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

Yes, tried P Pantry abd that was a nice drive. Is there anything good at Gundaroo, I can't remember the names of the places there - pizza or something?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
786 posts
603 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

If you visit Hall, you won't find a lot to hold your interest for very long. A few older buildings from pre-Canberra times, but mostly it is residential these days. They have a large Sunday market in the Hall Showgrounds (about once a month I think).

Canberra
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
430 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

yep - I was gonna write about the Hall Market. It is supposed to have a Hand Made theme - and it mostly is - quite large - included veges and chickens and coffee and stuff. 1st Sunday of the month

8. Re: Hall near Canberra in NSW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 06:17